The Conte Biancamano Hotel *** is situated right in the city centre on the corner of two main roads, Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Corso Re Umberto, just a short walk from Porta Nuova Railway Station, the bus stops for Lingotto Fiere Exhibition Centre, the Air Terminal bus service for Turin's Caselle International Airport and the city's main attractions.
The hotel is located in a classical late nineteenth-century building which conserves a number of valuable stuccoes, paintings and mosaics.
The Conte Biancamano Hotel is a small, elegant hotel with just 24 bedrooms, including 4 Junior Suites. The equipment and facilities are comfortable and up to date: elegant curtains, carpets and furniture.
The rooms are equipped with bath or shower, double-glazed windows, telephone, Satellite TV, mini-bar, hairdryer, modem connections.
Many rooms offer a fine view of the main road, with its evocative nineteenth-century buildings and famous arches which follow the elegant Via Roma through Piazza San Carlo all the way up to the beautiful Piazza Castello.
- Bar open 24 hours a day
- Room Service 24 hours a day
- Breakfast in room on request
- Breakfast buffet (European - Continental on request)
- Laundry and ironing service
- Luggage deposit
- Discounted rates at participating restaurants
- Free parking spaces reserved on main road (first come first served)
- Discounted indoor parking facilities
- Internet , Fax , Photocopier, Scanner,Laptop Computer and Printer (on request).
- Internet Wi-Fi
The Conte Biancamano Hotel *** combines the atmosphere of a period aristocratic residence with genuine, friendly hospitality making it a real home from home.